Selecione um tema e dê-nos a sua opiniâo
As nossas palavras
Compilamos esta lista de terminologias da tecnologia Mr C para ajudá-lo a compreender os conceitos básicos do manuseamento de sistemas de produção de hidrogênio por demanda.
- is a chemical compound that acts to speed up a reaction, but in the process is not itself changed. Therefore the catalyst, at the end of the reaction, is free to act again to assist another reactant through the reaction. Catalysts work by lowering the energy barrier between the reactants and the products. In this case:
2H2O + ENERGY = 2H2 + O2
where it normally takes a tremendous amount of energy to convert reactants to products - the addition of a catalyst can decrease the amount of energy required and therefore speed the reaction up!
2H2O + CATALYST+ energy = 2H2 + O2 + CATALYST
Cell: Is a device used for generating an electromotive force (voltage) and current from chemical reactions. In HHO production the cell is very similar to a battery cell, except instead of producing electricity, it produces HHO. Many Shapes and Styles are in use with Hydrogen on demand systems, many actually look like a multi cell battery. In fact most cells using catalyst will show a degrading voltage across the terminals when power is removed. The number of cells in a HHO generator determine the efficiency of the unit because the more cells used the voltage is spread out further.
- Is a method of separating chemically bonded compounds by passing an electric current through them. Electrolysis is commercially highly important as a stage in the separation of elements from naturally-occurring sources such as ores.
- Is a method of separating chemically bonded compounds by passing an electric current through them. Electrolysis is commercially highly important as a stage in the separation of elements from naturally-occurring sources such as ores..
- Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer: It’s purpose is to make it possible for other fuel efficiency devices to work. Basically an HHO fuel cell (HHO generator) adds HHO gas to the fuel mix which when burnt by the engine burns much cleaner than gas alone. The oxygen sensor data will cause ECU computer in your car actually uses MORE fuel in order to compensate for the extra oxygen Produced in your exhaust by your Hydrogen on Demand system so that wipes out the whole point of the fuel cell. The EFIE solves this by adjusting the signal to the computer so the computer is happy with the readings it’s getting and makes the correct adjustments for the various conditions of the engine.
- Hydroxy gas
- A nickname for oxyhydrogen combination of hydrogen and oxygen gas produced from the electrolysis of water. This is the term a lot of people studying Hydrogen on demand systems are using because a trademark was applied for on the term HHO.
- is a mixture of hydrogen (H2) and oxygen (O2) gases, typically in a 2:1 atomic ratio, the same proportion as water. Oxyhydrogen will combust when brought to its autoignition temperature. For a stoichiometric mixture at normal atmospheric pressure, autoignition occurs at about 570 °C (1065 °F). The minimum energy required to ignite such a mixture with a spark is about 20 microjoules. At normal temperature and pressure, oxyhydrogen can burn when it is between about 4% and 94% hydrogen by volume..
- HHO Generator
- TThe main component in a Hydrogen on Demand system is the HHO or Hydroxy gas generator. This device can be a simple one cell unit or have as many cells as needed to produce the quantity of HHo gas desired. .